Seasonal Holidays > Halloween
Halloween takes place in Hawaii on 31 October 2022.
If you’re visiting Hawaii during October get ready for Halloween (insert evil laugh). Halloween on Oahu is a month-long celebration of all things trick-or-treat. Visitors have ample opportunity to get their creep on, carve a pumpkin (or pineapple), visit a haunted house, or dress up for a spooky party.
Things to Do for Halloween in Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu in 2022
- Dress up for Waikiki’s Halloween “street party” on Kalakaua Avenue. Everyone is invited to wear a costume and enjoy the atmosphere. People are just out and about having fun. It’s great for people-watching! (31 October 2022)
- Shop for a Halloween outfit at Party City Honolulu or Spirit Halloween (a scary specialty retail store)
- Haunted drive through experiences (TBC October 2022)
- Waikiki Trolley usually runs a Haunted Trolley Graveyard experience (TBC October 2022)
- Pumpkin Patch & Sunflower Field at Waimanalo Country Farms (TBC October 2022)
- Haunted Plantation, a haunted house at Hawaii’s Plantation Village (TBC October 2022).
- Skeleton Key Hawaii, KOA Theater’s Haunted Attraction “Frightmares” (TBC October 2022).
- Haunted Halloween Experience – Zombie Apocalypse Chapter (TBC October 2022)
- Honolulu Pumpkin Festival at Ala Moana Center (TBC October 2022)
- Spook Life Park at Sea Life Park (TBC October 2022)
- Virtual Halloween Keiki Costume Contest by the Royal Hawaiian Center (TBC October 2022)
- Halloween Wine Dinner at Stage Restaurant (TBC October 2022).
- Virtual Keiki Costume Contest by International Market Place (TBC October 2022)
- Halloween Party at The Modern Honolulu (TBC October 2022)
- Halloween Party at Deck (TBC October 2022)
- Halloween Party at Swell Pool Bar at Alohilani Resort (TBC October 2022)
- Trick or Treat Falls Festival at Ka Makana Alii (TBC October 2022)
- Decorate Your Own Pancakes at Basalt Waikiki (TBC October 2022)
- Halloween Events at Honolulu Zoo (TBC October 2022)
- Halloween at Blue Note Hawaii (TBC October 2022)
- Trick-or-Treating & Free Goodie Bags for Keiki at International Market Place (TBC October 2022)
- Attend Tiki’s Grill & Bar Annual Halloween Bash, one of Waikiki’s longest-running Halloween parties (TBC October 2022)
READ NEXT // Thanksgiving Events on Oahu
Image Credit: Shutterstock/Phillip B. Espinasse